The Accommodation Comprises:
- One double bedroom with alarm clock/CD player, hairdryer, electric blanket, Freeview TV and DVD player.
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and bath. White Company robes. Purdies toiletries.
- Electric shaver point.
- Lounge with Freesat colour TV, DVD player and CD player. Selection of DVDs, games and books.
- Kitchen is fully fitted with breakfast bar, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric cooker, toaster. Iron and ironing board.
- Smoke alarms are fitted.
- There are heaters in all rooms.
- Patio to the front of the flat and a decking area with garden furniture. Views to the hills and down towards Oban.
Availability, Prices & Booking for Katie's Flat
Katie's Flat is available all year. Rates are weekly Saturday to Saturday. Arrivals are from 4pm onwards and we would ask that you vacate the property by 10am on the day of departure.
Prices for Katie's Flat 2017
£490 - £650 per week
Low season £75 per night
High Season £90 per night
- Welcome tray on arrival
- Bath robes provided
- Sleeps 2
- Flat is non-smoking
- Electricity and linen provided in cost of rental
- Free WI-FI
Please note that we accept bank transfers as payment for deposits.
Bed linen is supplied. Duvet/pillows, tea towels, hand and bath towels. Fresh linen is provided once a week.
Private parking is available adjacent to the flat.
There will be a deposit of 25%, which would not be refundable if for any reason you have to cancel. Cheques should be made payable to Mrs C Reid.
"Very clean & comfortable flat, perfect for a short break. Great weather for us, had a lovely time in Oban"
Scott & Diane, Ayr
"We have had a really lovely week in Oban – beautiful weather, great food and some amazing places to visit. Katie’s Flat was very comfortable and clean. A real home from home"
Mr & Mrs Graves, France
"We’ve enjoyed a fabulous week in Oban with first class accommodation & an area of outstanding beauty, would highly recommend"
Mr & Mrs Mein, Newcastle
"Beautiful in every way, ideal location to branch out and discover Scotland. Such a joy to return to each day"
Gary & Julia, Brisbane, Australia
"Thank you for the wonderful Scottish hospitality. Katie’s Flat is superb, a real gem, had a wonderful stay"
Mr & Mrs Smith, Timaru, New Zealand
"We loved Oban and Katie’s Flat was the icing on the cake. Fantastic modern flat with everything you could possibly need and more. Superb location had some lovely dinners outside on the private decking in the sunshine what a treat! Will definitely recommend."
Mr & Mrs Lea, Shropshire